The best things in the world may be free, but when it comes to something as flawless as the Disney World Resort in Orlando, you, my friend, definitely have to earn it.
While the cost of touring a Walt Disney themed resort literally tends to burn holes in your pocket, one can actually make the smart move by planning their vacation around The best time to explore Disney World.
FYI ONLY: We’re talking about Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, not Disneyland in Anaheim. The difference is its size, Disney World is more like the destination itself while Disneyland is more like a tourist attraction.
When is the best time to explore Disney World?
From parking facilities to dining at popular restaurants, from living in a themed boarding hotel to shopping experiences, Disney World can make you bankrupt in a minute. Thus, whether it is with family, spouse or solo, it is a plus to know The best time to explore Disney Worldand plan ahead.
Suggested reading: Hong Kong Disneyland: A Tailor-made Guide to Endless Fun in 2022 for Everyone!
- Starting in the New Year, mid-January to the first week of February is the best and most affordable time to visit Disney World as most travelers return from New Year’s vacation around this time.
- Since demand is lower, admission fees, along with hotel rates and other activities, automatically tend to decrease during late January. Also, it becomes easy to navigate due to the lack of crowds.
- In addition, the duration is from September to November as well The best time to explore Disney World Except for the time of Halloween (end of October) and Thanksgiving Day (third week of November).
- The short period of two to three weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas is also the period when prices drop the most. Not only is it the best time to explore Disney World, but it’s also a great time to witness the festive vibes, decorations, and festivities.
- In general, it is noted that exploring Disney World on weekdays (Monday through Thursday in America) tends to be cheaper than it is on weekends. Hence, you can book your tickets accordingly.
- to sum it up, The best time to explore Disney World is during the months of end of January, February, beginning of March, end of April, and September through November.
What is not the best time to explore Disney World?
No matter how good your plan is, there are many aspects to getting around Disney World that can end up triggering additional costs. Hence to avoid all additional expenses other than those listed above, it is also best to be aware when you are not The best time to explore Disney World. Hence, write down the following times to avoid bankruptcy.
- It is strictly forbidden to plan your vacation anywhere Disney Marathon Weekend which takes place in the first week of January.
- Make the most of the first two weeks in February as the third week of February is fully boxed in Food and Wine Festival at Epcot, Martin Luther King Weekendand a holiday for schoolchildren.
- Needless to say, don’t even think about planning a vacation during the festivities Christmas Unless you’re willing to go on a spending spree.
- The same applies to New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day Plus, this not only happens to be the busiest but also the most expensive time to explore Disney World.
- After the new year, in the meantime Easter Holiday It also happens to be one of the busiest times in Disney World. Celebrated in the month of April, it also happens to be early spring in Orlando.
- Generally, friends and families gather during it Thanksgiving Which is usually celebrated in the third week of November. Thus, avoid planning a trip around Thanksgiving to travel smart later.
- summer holidays It can also be a real struggle to explore Disney World. The months from May to August bring in a huge crowd, and as a result, prices go up by a significant margin.
How do you plan a value-for-money trip to Disney World?
It happens to be key to planning a value-for-money trip during the best time to explore Disney World Online calendar On the official website, which shows the prices of tickets for one day in the park. It not only highlights ticket prices, activities and hotels, but also the days when they are usually crowded.
Suggested reading: Ocean Park Hong Kong: an attraction you can’t miss
Hence, you can decide for yourself what a The best time to explore Disney World Through the one-day ticket pricing system. While the busiest times at Disney World are priced as “peak,” you can book a ride for yourself during the rest of the times that are priced under the “value” category.
Interesting right? Planning well in advance and during the best time to explore Disney World can save you tons of dollars, time and energy. Hoping you’ll have a celebratory time during your next visit to this dreamland, let us know if you also have any interesting tips for future travelers, in the comments below.